How is Zolinza currently being studied in myeloma?
Zolinza studies are underway in clinical trials of relapsed and/or refractory myeloma, including:
- A Phase I/II trial in combination with Revlimid and dexamethasone (RZD) in patients who are no longer responding to Revlimid
- A Phase I/II trial in combination with Kyprolis (carfilzomib), Revlimid, and dexamethasone (QUAD)
- In addition, Zolinza is being evaluated as maintenance therapy in patients who have undergone autologous stem cell transplant:
- A Phase II trial in combination with Velcade, which has completed enrollment
- A Phase I trial in combination with Revlimid, which has completed enrollment