How is Treanda currently being studied in myeloma?
Treanda studies are evaluating Treanda’s effects in combination with Velcade. Treanda is being studied as initial treatment for patients who are not candidates for high-dose therapy and stem cell transplant.
Treanda is being studied in a number of trials in relapsed and/or refractory myeloma, including:
- In combination with Revlimid and dexamethasone in a phase I/II clinical trial that is being facilitated by the MMRC.
- In combination with Velcade in a phase II trial.
- In combination with Velcade and Doxil (pegylated liposomal doxorubicin) in a Phase I/II trial.
- In a Phase I/II trial in combination with Velcade, Revlimid, and dexamethasone (BVRD).
- In combination with Pomalyst™ (pomalidomide) and dex in a Phase I/II trial.