The MMRF provides educational programs for people with myeloma, family members and caregivers to learn about the latest disease and treatment information. These programs are developed in collaboration with top myeloma centers across the country.
Clinical Insights in Multiple Myeloma patient symposia
Patient education symposia and workshops that provide the latest information about multiple myeloma, current treatment options, clinical trials, and optimal disease management. The MMRF conducts these educational programs in collaboration with top myeloma cancer centers across the country. For more details and to register for a Clinical Insights program, please select an event below.
- Boston, MA - June 22, 2013 – Register Now
- Washington, DC - September 21, 2013 - Register Now
- Scottsdale, AZ - November 2, 2013 - Register Now
The MMRF provides webcasts, podcasts and teleconferences for people with myeloma and their caregivers to learn about the latest disease and treatment information from leaders in multiple myeloma. Please check the schedule to participate in a live program or access an archived recording.
- Ask the Expert: Addressing the Current Challenges of Multiple Myeloma Treatment
- Listen to Highlights from the 14th International Myeloma Workshop – Kyoto, Japan
- Listen to Highlights from the 2012 ASH Annual Meeting
- Listen to Kyprolis, Your Questions Answered
- Clinical Insights Webcast – San Francisco
- CME-accredited webcasts for healthcare professionals