Organize a Walk/Run Independent Event and experience an energizing way to share the spirit of fundraising with your whole community. This is the perfect occasion for all ages to come together for a good cause, as young and old alike can enjoy participating at their own pace.
How to Get Started:
- First, determine a date, location, budget, goal, and any supplies you might need for the event.
- Next, contact the MMRF Independent Events Coordinator to get started:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 203.652.0215
- Finally, build your teams and/or committees. Ask family and friends for their help in making your event a success.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ's page.