Any favorite sporting activity can be an exciting and entertaining independent fundraising event. Find things you and your friends already love to do: round up your bowling buddies or grab some friends for a fishing tournament on the open water. Better yet, get the whole family involved and host a softball game that’s fun for all ages. The opportunities are practically endless!
How to Get Started:
- First, determine a date, location, budget, goal, and any supplies you might need for the event.
- Next, contact the MMRF Independent Events Coordinator to get started:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 203.652.0215
- Finally, build your teams and/or committees. Ask family and friends for their help in making your event a success.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ's page.