Starting your own golf tournament is a popular and fun way to get friends, co-workers, and family together to raise funds for the MMRF. Whether you host at a public or private golf course, there are many ways to make your event a success.
How to Get Started:
- First, determine a date, location, budget, goal, and any supplies you might need for the event.
- Next, contact the MMRF Independent Events Coordinator to get started:
- Email email@example.com or
- Call 203.652.0215
- Finally, build your teams and committees. Ask family and friends for their help in making your event a success.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ's page.